Academy (Day 23) - Back to the 2 U Simple Survival located at the 2 acre testing site. This is the first day of our final run of 5 working days to see what we can finish with the build before the end of the academy session. What we began today:
- Poured the bond beam around the entire perimter
- Raised the bottle wall on the exterior another 3 feet to be back filled off the roof later on
- Built the wooden support inside the dome roof (vaults) to prep for cement
- Cement thrown onto roof tops to start the layering process
- Interior plate for doorway dug out and concrete poured
During this session Gary Brown and Sean worked on the Dynosphere to install magnetic propulsion upgrades to help make the vertical wind charging system become more efficient in power production. Very interesting experiment and detailed information presented.