Academy (Day 24) - 2 U Simple Survival day 2 this week was a serious challenge to all involved after the wind forecast which was due to send us 40 mile an hour gusts in the afternoon showed up in the morning and lasted ALL day.. needless to say we all struggled to get all jobs finished, but we all pulled together and achieved what we set out to do:
- Second layer of cement on roof vaults
- Endless buckets of cement
- Doors casings assembled and erected
- Window casings assembled and stacked
- 2nd footing dug out and poured.